Constituent Services

As your Member of Parliament, one of my most important duties is helping Bruce – Grey – Owen Sound residents when they have problems with a Federal Government department or agency. Getting quickly in touch with the right person in the federal bureaucracy can be frustrating and time-consuming.


My office can assist you with the following and more:

  • Help with payments you receive from a Federal Agency or department
  • Experiencing difficulties getting EI
  • Questions about an immigration case
  • Problem with Revenue Canada or any other federal department
  • Passports: You can pick up an application at our office and when it is complete bring it back to us and we will review it before it gets sent in our courier to Ottawa which goes every Friday afternoon

Please see the pages that have been attached here on my website directing you to commonly requested forms and Federal Government contacts. Myself and my staff in Owen Sound and Ottawa are happy to serve you and help with any difficulty you may be experiencing.